Jewish Life & Learning
The Mid-Island Y JCC is home to a vibrant Jewish community with an abundance of programming and opportunities that meaningfully engage people of different ages and backgrounds in Jewish life.
Jewish Life and Learning at the MIYJCC offers formal and informal programming and classes focused on Jewish culture and tradition.
- Israeli Cultural Connection (ICC) – conducted in Hebrew
- Dorot Israeli School – conducted in Hebrew
- Camp B’Yachad (Israeli Summer Camp) – conducted in English & Hebrew
The following programs are conducted in English:
- Israeli Movie Night
- Lunch & Learn
- Jewish Book Council Authors’ Book Series
- Kehilla: A parent & child Shabbat program
- Jewish Genealogy
The following program is conducted in Russian & English:
• BRIJE – Building Russian Inspired Jewish Expression
Jewish Support Programs:
• Partners In Caring: A partnership of UJA-Federation of New York, the Mid-Island Y JCC and community synagogues, brings a wide array of social services to the Jewish community by a team of qualified social workers.
Learn more about Partners In Caring in the Support Services section.