Summer Training for Dolphin Swim Team
Starting July 6th and running through August 19th.
Are you feeling out of shape? Do you miss training and seeing your teammates? This program gives you an opportunity to get back into competitive shape while maintaining social distancing and abiding by all COVID-19 precautions. Swimmers will be provided with a structured workout.
We will have a maximum of 6 swimmers per lane, 3 swimmers starting from opposite ends of the pool. You must be registered online 48 hours in advanced for the day you’d like to participate. We require 3 participants in each session in order for the session to run. If there is a demand we will consider increasing the number of participant as long as all can maintain proper social distancing. The JCC will not be supplying equipment for use at this time. Swimmers should bring their own kickboards, fins, buoys and snorkels.
If you have not been a member of the Dolphin Swim Team please email Deidra Clark-Towers at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tryout.
Tuesday 5-7 pm
Wednesday 5-7 pm
Thursday 5-7 pm
Fee per day.
Fee: $20.00 per day
Member Discount: $15.00 per day
Registration begins online June 21st.
General Team Information:
· All Swimmers must check in at the Member Check in, have their temperature taken at the door and complete the health screening.
· Everyone entering the building must wear a mask and keep the mask on until they are about to enter the pool. One they exit the pool the mask must go back on.
· Please do not come on the deck for practice until the previous swimmers are off the deck and the area has been sanitized. The staff will let you know when to enter.
· All Swimmers need to clear off the deck and out of the pool area at the conclusion of practice. No congregating or hanging out on the pool deck before or after practice.
· Parents may not be on the pool deck during practice.
· Swimmers may not use the locker rooms, there is a restroom on the pool deck for lavatory purposes only. Please come changed and leave in swimsuits. No changing on deck or in the restrooms
· Swimmers will be 4-6 to a lane having 2-3 on each side of the lane and must maintain social distancing.
· Each swimmer must have their own equipment. The JCC no longer is able to have equipment to borrow, including goggles.
· The JCC will no longer be able to have a lost and found. Any equipment left will be discarded at the end of the day.
· You will not be able to change the days you are registered for due to reduced capacity, social distancing and COVID tracing protocols that need to be maintained. We cannot allow and changes or walk-ins.
· Max number per time slot is 24 or 36 depending on the day.
· We are all in the Covid-19 fight together and we believe that we can all do our part to keep our Community safe.
· Parents will adhere to sick child policies and other protocols.
· Families will continue to shelter in place, to the best of their ability and follow face covering and physical distancing directives when out in public.
· Parents will make sure children are not displaying possible symptoms of Covid-19 when they are dropped off at the JCC.
· Parents will not bring a child to the JCC when anyone in their household has possible symptoms of Covid-19.
· Parents agree to keep their child home for two weeks, after a trip, if the child has flown in an airplane.
· Parents will consider, understand and acknowledge that every decision they make for their family in terms of safety has the potential to affect every family in their child’s team.
Thank you for your cooperation in allowing all of us to have a fun, safe, and healthy team!