Early Childhood Center
The path to wisdom and wonder starts here
As a New York State Education Department accredited program, our comprehensive approach to curriculum engages the youngest of learners. Theme-based learning, developed in accordance with developmentally appropriate goals for each age group; each child has the opportunity to explore a variety of topics. We wholeheartedly believe in a diversified approach to education which incorporates hands-on learning experiences, small and whole group instruction, as well as one-to-one, to meet the needs of all learners. We have developed a challenging and engaging curriculum which includes language development, science, mathematics, art and literature, while providing a loving and nurturing environment for your child.
We are almost always open!
Care available 6:30 – 9:00am and/or 3:30 – 6:30pm
Transportation is available.
- Theme-based learning, developed in accordance with developmentally appropriate goals for each age group; each child has the opportunity to explore a variety of topics.
- Curriculum that emphasizes the teaching of the whole child with small group and one-to-one instruction.
- State certified teachers provide hands-on hands on learning, all while being aligned with the NYS Pre-Kindergarten Foundation for the Common Core.
- Jewish values and tradition are holistically interwoven into our program. The children are taught to be global citizens.
- Music, art, movement, physical education and nature specialists, as well as weekly swim instruction.
Our state certified teachers are skilled to provide your child with the most hands-on experience possible, all while being aligned with the NYS Pre-Kindergarten Foundation for the Common Core. A multi-sensory approach to teaching in a center based environment meets the needs of learners. A wide variety of experiences for your child on a daily basis is how we engage the early learner and foster a love for learning.