The Mid-Island Y Jewish Community Center, established in 1956, serves Nassau and western Suffolk Counties. More than 20,000 members and patrons benefit from the valuable programs and services we offer to the community. We are a UJA-Federation agency and provide more than $225,000 in scholarships to families in need. The Mid-Island Y JCC is a center for personal growth, family strength and community cohesion.
The JCC provides a full range of programs, classes and activities including…
- Toddler & nursery school programs
- Preschool and school-age daycare
- After-school programs
- Teen activities and leadership programs
- Summer day and travel camps
- Adult education and cultural activities
- Physical fitness, personal training and wellness lectures
- Swimming, sports and athletic programs for all ages
- Programs for people with disabilities and special needs
- Support Services and counseling
We offer so much to so many. Work out in our Fitness Center…play basketball in our gym… learn to paint…take one of our many classes…prepare for the SATs…enrolled your child in daycare… learn to swim in our 25 meter pool…plan a party…celebrate a special event…and so much more!