Project PACE is a state-funded NNORC program to provide programming and services to help older adults (ages 60+) age-in-place in their homes in Western Plainview. According to New York State Office for the Aging guidelines, the programs listed below are for residents of Project PACE – adults over age 60 residing in Plainview west of route 135, with limited exceptions*.
– Consultation with a community health nurse for non-emergency medical questions and concerns
– Emotional support and assistance from a licensed social worker to access benefits and resources
– Subsidized transportation to local medical appointments
– Facilitation of online grocery orders and linkage with home delivered meals
– Educational, social, and wellness programs, including virtual and hybrid programming
Please call Genevieve Gans 516-822-3535 x391 with any questions.